Terms of Business
Our Terms of Business
Golden Oaks Services Limited – Will Writing Terms and Conditions of Business
1) Golden Oaks Services Limited registered in England and Wales Company No. 10254637. Golden Oaks Services agrees to arrange for the preparation of a Will and other specified documents if required. Such Will and/or documents shall be prepared in accordance with the instructions given to The Company on the date of this agreement.
2) The Company shall endeavor to have the Will prepared for the Client within 4 weeks from the date of this agreement, subject to all relevant information being supplied to The Company on or before the date of this agreement. Other documents may take longer depending on the procedure. Where necessary we will appoint Fortis Law to create the legal documents on our/your behalf they will be instructed after the 14 day cooling off period and will endeavour to generate the legal documents within 14 days from receipt of the instructions.
3) The Company’s Client Care Mandate includes and instruction to all company staff to ensure that the client receives regular communication in the event that the terms in section 2 of this agreement have to be varied.
4) All Wills and/or documents have to be signed dated and witnessed correctly to make them effective. Failure to do so will make your will and/or documents invalid. The Company takes no responsibility for an unsigned Will and/or documents resulting in your beneficiaries not benefitting from your estate.
5) You will be supplied with instructions for signing dating and witnessing your Will and any associated documents so as to assist you with the correct procedure for doing so.
6) The Company is under no obligation to supervise the attestation of your Will and/or documents nor does it take responsibility for the documents being correctly attested.
7) The Company takes no responsibility for verifying the identity or age of anyone whom we contact to provide a Will and/or documents. The Company takes no responsibility for verifying any of the information provided by you in your instructions. The documents prepared rely on the information provided by the Client on the Client instructions forms which have been signed by the client.
8) Where the proposed terms of a Will and/or other documents are of a nature or complexity that make its service inappropriate. The Company will notify you of this.
9) The Company reserves the right to decline the provision of a Will and/or other documents. The Company will return your cheque or refund the charge when notifying you.
10) Cancellation Rights:- This order form is a Contract between you, the Client(s) and The Company, Notwithstanding the Client’s statutory rights the Client has the right to cancel this Contract in writing within 14 days of the date of giving the initial instructions, whereupon the Client will receive a full refund. After the expiration of this period The Company reserves the right to charge you for the advice given and for any preparatory work or completed work already carried out on your behalf and in accordance with your signed instructions.
11) Indemnity Insurance:- Any liability incurred by The Company as a result of this Contract will be limited by the terms of The Company’s Professional Indemnity Insurance.
12) Complaints:- We are committed to providing you with excellent service but in the event that you are dissatisfied regarding any aspect of our service you should write to the Complaints Manager at Golden Oaks Services, G1 Canolfan Gorseinon Centre, Gorseinon, Swansea, SA4 4QN. Our complaints procedure is available upon request.
Client 1 sign: ______________________________ Client 2 sign: ______________________________________
Golden Oaks Consultant Sign:____________________________________Date:__________________________
Notice of right to cancel
This contract is between you, the Client and Golden Oaks Services Limited. You, the client, have the right to cancel this contact at any time within the period of 14 days starting with the day of receipt of this notice of the right to cancel. If you wish to cancel this contact you must do so in writing to Golden Oaks Services, G1 Canolfan Gorseinon Centre, Gorseinon, Swansea, SA4 4QN or by electronic mail to email@example.com. This notice of cancellation will be deemed served as soon as it is posted or sent.